HalflingGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HalflingGaming
HalflingGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout: Vault Ideas

3 posters

Go down

Fallout: Vault Ideas Empty Fallout: Vault Ideas

Post by Raklo Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Well, this is a bit random.. but, here it is. I recently came across a forum called No Mutants Allowed, and they had a topic. This topic was about Vault ideas. So, I came up with a idea. If YOU guys have an ideas, post it! You can make it up in the process, or think about it then make it. It's up to you, but here is my idea!

Vault 71:

Vault 71 is a vault consisting of 100 children. All of the children are under 14 years of age, and do not have their parents with them. They were supplied with a fair amount of exercise equipment, enough equipment to last 50 of the children in the vault. But, they were supplied with a supply of food to last generations. The food consisted of pre-war meals, and ingredients to make the meals, where as their drinks consisted of various Nuka-Cola flavours, including Nuka-Cola Quantom, and water. In each vault room, their were queen sized beds, and various entertainment sources. The main ones were video game systems and pre-war movies and or shows. And to top it off, they were given five hundred books to read from, wich varied to engineering to knock-knock jokes. The objective of the experiment was to see if children could gain enough knowledge to survive and re-populate. When all of the members of the vault reached the age of eighteen, the vault door would be able to be opened, then being announced by a stern male voice that the vault door will be accessible and openable, and that all members of the Vault are free to go.

The results: As soon as the children were placed in the vault, the oldest child inside declared himself as leader of the vault, after collecting a rag-tag group and claiming the food supplies. As the years went on, couples were formed, and a school was started by one of the oldest children. During their time they re-produced, raising children. The babys would be raised and brought along with their parents. As the original children grew up, the doors were opened, 3.5/4 of the original children still alive. They eventually sent out two people to scout, as soon as they opened the doors the scouts were attacked, and killed. The doors were then closed, the vault to be the permanent home to the children. As the generations passed, they became more and more intelligent, figuring out how to make short runs outside to buy security, such as Cyber-Dogs and other protection devices. And they lived happily..ever..after..
Raklo
Raklo

Back to top Go down

Fallout: Vault Ideas Empty Re: Fallout: Vault Ideas

Post by John Walrus the third Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:53 am

Seems messed up, but I think the best vault ever have to be Vault 77. Populated by one man and he had a box of puppets. His jumpsuit is even in Fallout 3. I feel kinda sad for him.

But If I made a vault I would put in a Welsh man, a Scots man and a Irish man.
John Walrus the third
John Walrus the third

Back to top Go down

Post by Raklo Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:42 am

Honestly, the one man and only a box of puppets idea is dull, the man would probably murder himself by making a shank out of one of the puppets in a matter of two months..

But, yeah. It's kind of intented to be messed up, as the experiment was to force children to learn that they must re-produce and keep order in order to live.
Raklo
Raklo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon5579 Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:59 pm

Why am I reading this?
Sheldon5579
Sheldon5579
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Raklo Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Because you want to post your own Vault idea!
Raklo
Raklo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon5579 Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Raklo wrote:Because you want to post your own Vault idea!

You tell lies my dear Walrus....
Sheldon5579
Sheldon5579
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walrus the third Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:36 am

Boy you just entered the Walrus side of the forums.
John Walrus the third
John Walrus the third

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum