HalflingGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HalflingGaming
HalflingGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am your server owner, Gandalf The Grey!

2 posters

Go down

Do you think I am a good server owner?

I am your server owner, Gandalf The Grey! I_vote_lcap86%I am your server owner, Gandalf The Grey! I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
I am your server owner, Gandalf The Grey! I_vote_lcap14%I am your server owner, Gandalf The Grey! I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
I am your server owner, Gandalf The Grey! I_vote_lcap0%I am your server owner, Gandalf The Grey! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I am your server owner, Gandalf The Grey! I_vote_lcap0%I am your server owner, Gandalf The Grey! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

I am your server owner, Gandalf The Grey! Empty I am your server owner, Gandalf The Grey!

Post by Sheldon5579 Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:33 pm

I am Gandalf! And Gandalf means, me! I am your server owner the one and only....

What encouraged me to put up the server...

Long ago before ever roleplaying I was introduced to the game and bought it to play, my friend got me to join a HL2RP server as soon as I got it. I quickly learned how to roleplay using OOC, LOOC, and IC chat. But then I hear my friend talk about getting a server, which lead to a downfall disaster. He created it for fun and called it serious but really all he did was joke around and kill people OOC. One day I decide to set up a CCA system and rule system for him and them BAM I am demoted from SA to user, and that is when I thought I would quit, but then I remember about my old server...... Blu Advanced Gaming. I played on there for weeks which seemed like months and years, then I hear it is going down for sure.... That is when I decided to make HλLFLING-GλMING™, a server with rules and addons to make roleplaying fun and awesome. That is my story of how I got the server.

Sheldon5579
Sheldon5579
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

I am your server owner, Gandalf The Grey! Empty Re: I am your server owner, Gandalf The Grey!

Post by Keerf Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:00 pm

How did someone not post yet to his awsome pro swag?
Keerf
Keerf

Back to top Go down

I am your server owner, Gandalf The Grey! Empty Re: I am your server owner, Gandalf The Grey!

Post by Sheldon5579 Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Keerf wrote:How did someone not post yet to his awsome pro swag?
Dunno man, my swag is just too powerful.
Sheldon5579
Sheldon5579
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keerf Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Gandalf The White wrote:
Keerf wrote:How did someone not post yet to his awsome pro swag?
Dunno man, my swag is just too powerful.
It is too powerful. has been approved by the UU!
Keerf
Keerf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down