HalflingGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HalflingGaming
HalflingGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big announcement for thy forums (POLL INSIDE)

4 posters

Go down

Which server gamemode would you want most?

Big announcement for thy forums (POLL INSIDE) I_vote_lcap89%Big announcement for thy forums (POLL INSIDE) I_vote_rcap 89% 
[ 8 ]
Big announcement for thy forums (POLL INSIDE) I_vote_lcap11%Big announcement for thy forums (POLL INSIDE) I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Big announcement for thy forums (POLL INSIDE) Empty Big announcement for thy forums (POLL INSIDE)

Post by Smith Piston 1337 Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:51 pm

I would like to announce that I will be saving my own money to host a FalloutRP dedicated to Halfling-Gaming. Please post your comments and what not below. I also have been thinking of making a TTT(Trouble in Terrorist Town) Server aswell. Please post all comments and opinions below.
Smith Piston 1337
Smith Piston 1337

Back to top Go down

Big announcement for thy forums (POLL INSIDE) Empty Re: Big announcement for thy forums (POLL INSIDE)

Post by John Walrus the third Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:44 am

I personally think you should make a FalloutRP due to one reason; if you make a TTT you will have alot of competition.
John Walrus the third
John Walrus the third

Back to top Go down

Big announcement for thy forums (POLL INSIDE) Empty Re: Big announcement for thy forums (POLL INSIDE)

Post by RPSim Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:55 pm

Agreed with Roman!
RPSim
RPSim

Back to top Go down

Post by Keerf Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:07 am

I would Like to see a Fallout server, because I think personally that people want to be the best at all the time, and that is not right in my eyes.And I would like to know more about fallout so yeah..
Keerf
Keerf

Back to top Go down

Post by Smith Piston 1337 Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:20 am

Oh trust me not everyone is gonna be running around with a gun. I will allow craft RP where you could craft a knife but I would request screenshots and etc. Not everyone is gonna be top level badass. I will still require certain things like fearRP and PainRP. If you wanna know more about Fallout go on google and search up Fallout Wiki, I hope I see you all there opening day Very Happy www.halflingfallout.forumotion.com for more info on Main Factions etc. If you want a faction PM me on steam or this forum.
Smith Piston 1337
Smith Piston 1337

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down