HalflingGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HalflingGaming
HalflingGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion gets pissed because crossbows are removed

3 posters

Go down

Should crossbows be banned?

Rebellion gets pissed because crossbows are removed I_vote_lcap80%Rebellion gets pissed because crossbows are removed I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 8 ]
Rebellion gets pissed because crossbows are removed I_vote_lcap20%Rebellion gets pissed because crossbows are removed I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Rebellion gets pissed because crossbows are removed Empty Rebellion gets pissed because crossbows are removed

Post by Sheldon5579 Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:58 pm

The rebellion is getting pissed crossbows are being removed, what do you think?

Last edited by Gandalf The Grey on Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sheldon5579
Sheldon5579
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Rebellion gets pissed because crossbows are removed Empty Re: Rebellion gets pissed because crossbows are removed

Post by Keerf Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:52 am

Even though I am a rebel, I do agree they are being banned, because of this reason: they are too overpowered.
I do somehow not like it either that they are being banned, but if you want to play fair, you cannot use them. Even though you want to miss, they would just be bouncing via the walls and still insta kill everyone..
Keerf
Keerf

Back to top Go down

Rebellion gets pissed because crossbows are removed Empty Re: Rebellion gets pissed because crossbows are removed

Post by Raklo Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:55 pm

Nope.
Raklo
Raklo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down