HalflingGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HalflingGaming
HalflingGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion rules (MUST READ)

4 posters

Go down

Rebellion rules (MUST READ) Empty Rebellion rules (MUST READ)

Post by Sheldon5579 Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:51 am

It has been seen by MANY users that rebels are having problem determining how to roleplay certain actions and what's allowed on the server to fight with.

One rule, is that you must remember is to have heart, you haven't been brainwashed to be a cold blooded killer "True courage is not knowing whether to take a life, but to spare one." -Gandalf The Grey

Another rule, you must remember your physical strength such as females, they don't have a advantage like males do when using guns, they don't have a very good upper body strength level. Males still get kickback like females, but females need to have some strength.

Rule three, allow yourself to loose. Not to win every time or else it pisses off other people, remember not just YOU have this badass skill. If you did, you would be plucked from the streets to be a unit.

Rule four, NO POWERGAME. Alot of you rebels think you can be this badass person, well guess what we are not in fucking terminator we are in the year 2013 and you are just going "Hey look I'm Arnold." So here's my tip to you, DO NOT POWERGAME OR YOU WILL BE BANNED.

Rule five, when engaged in a non-roleplay firefight you PAUSE it because that is against rules allowing people to take advantage and just kill, kill, kill and not give a damn. This has been seen before, and if you are caught you will be BANNED.

Rule six, your character is human, and ONLY human. My point is, I've seen you rebels with your RPG shit and the super admins or users abuse flags in a fight by ordering crates of health to keep you alive. REMEMBER THIS, crates do not appear out of nowhere and go "HEY I GOT YOU SOME HEALTH KITS, HUR HUR."

Banned weapons The crossbow is banned to rebels, the RPG is banned to everyone except for Keerf. SMG Grenades are banned aswell.
Sheldon5579
Sheldon5579
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Rebellion rules (MUST READ) Empty Re: Rebellion rules (MUST READ)

Post by Keerf Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:57 am

Totally Agreed
Keerf
Keerf

Back to top Go down

Post by Private Pyle Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:53 pm

I think one day Fredrick was online and he used RPG's.
Private Pyle
Private Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Keerf Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:31 am

Private Pyle wrote:I think one day Fredrick was online and he used RPG's.
Keerf is Frederick Freeman...
Keerf
Keerf

Back to top Go down

Post by RPSim Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Needs changes.
RPSim
RPSim

Back to top Go down

Post by Keerf Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:36 am

RPSim wrote:Needs changes.
Why?
Keerf
Keerf

Back to top Go down

Post by RPSim Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Ruins the Half Life Feel by adding these restrictions,and such.
RPSim
RPSim

Back to top Go down

Post by Keerf Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:25 pm

RPSim wrote:Ruins the Half Life Feel by adding these restrictions,and such.

Well, yeah, these rules aren't here for no reason, The Combine would be slaughtered little little pigs in cages. I've seen them dying way too fast, no fun
Keerf
Keerf

Back to top Go down

Post by Private Pyle Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:29 pm

Exactly. Rebels get all these weapons some how, and they would basically be the combine. I remember that rebels attacked with RPG's and Crossbows. Combine never stood a chance. But in the HL2 universe if rebels were caught outside the nexus doors, the combine would call in Overwatch. I remember I was on this other server, and a player is like, Why do they call in over watch over 1 missing citizen. :T It was ridiculous, I answered like a boss though c: (my answer) They need to call Overwatch in no matter what amount missing. The combine cant risk attacks during inspections and at any time at all. That is why they call them in.
Private Pyle
Private Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Keerf Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:04 am

Private Pyle wrote:Exactly. Rebels get all these weapons some how, and they would basically be the combine. I remember that rebels attacked with RPG's and Crossbows. Combine never stood a chance. But in the HL2 universe if rebels were caught outside the nexus doors, the combine would call in Overwatch. I remember I was on this other server, and a player is like, Why do they call in over watch over 1 missing citizen. :T It was ridiculous, I answered like a boss though c: (my answer) They need to call Overwatch in no matter what amount missing. The combine cant risk attacks during inspections and at any time at all. That is why they call them in.
True. Miscounts are taken very seriously by combine, any sign of resist or possible resist is to be amputated.
Keerf
Keerf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down