HalflingGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HalflingGaming
HalflingGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All CCA please read

3 posters

Go down

All CCA please read Empty All CCA please read

Post by John Walrus the third Wed May 29, 2013 4:59 pm

I notice a lot that some CCA don't act as human as they should be.
For example CCA are still human just some equipment that help them in their job, but there's one thing I think a LOT of people forget. Like for food for instance. They still need to eat and drink. And hygiene and sometimes you get hardass CPs that, Let's say a CP was ordered to amputate a child and they would just kill them, no emotions or nothing.
This also goes for citizens. You are still human. So what I'm saying is that try to Rp the little things like eating and cleaning etc. Like I'm not forcing it but do it like on a basis.
John Walrus the third
John Walrus the third

Back to top Go down

All CCA please read Empty Re: All CCA please read

Post by Raklo Wed May 29, 2013 11:36 pm

Agreed John..
I will not lie, I act like that with CCA units that I have sometimes.
I believe that this should be added into the rules..
Not only because it's posted by John Walrus the most powerful Walrus in the universe..
But because it would add up to alot of Passive RP, making people occupied instead of complaining in OOC: We need moar combat!
Raklo
Raklo

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walrus the third Thu May 30, 2013 4:11 am

Mr.Antoly I am actually the most powerful walrus in the Galaxy.
John Walrus the third
John Walrus the third

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeyPiston Thu May 30, 2013 2:41 pm

They may act human, But when they're highcommand or atleast 02+ They're more serious and non-human anymore, As for RCT's and 05,04, and such. They still need to act nice to they're species, They are still human by that time, So they need to act nice. That's how it should be. Really, Because they're human too, aswell as for the citizens. Now for the eating, Really , It doesn't matter, They don't lose anything If they don't eat, or drink , And NO They can't die over hunger, really.. Citizens are very malnourished, CCA are fed, In general they are fed at least always on break or something like that, Citizens are malnourished, because Rations do not happen daily.

JakeyPiston

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walrus the third Thu May 30, 2013 5:26 pm

You speak the truth about higher commands acting not like human. But for the food, Hunger can kill and humans can't survive with out water. It is dumb that to think that thirst or starvation doesn't kill and sometimes citizens can't rely on rations alone, so that's why there is a CWU selling approved food.
As for the CCA, on average a Unit is on duty for like a couple of hours and it only takes some hours to get hungry and you're probably right about the whole eating off-duty. But in all honestly it is unrealistic how people never eat or drink, And the server is supposed to be serious, which it is don't get me wrong but people need to eat but like I said people should rp the little things. but it would be good if this was in the rules.
John Walrus the third
John Walrus the third

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down