HalflingGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HalflingGaming
HalflingGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCA-HELIX-DvL.67583 Voice logs

2 posters

Go down

CCA-HELIX-DvL.67583 Voice logs Empty CCA-HELIX-DvL.67583 Voice logs

Post by Koldisk The Wolf Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:10 pm

<.::. ENTRY LOG BOOK FACIAL SCAN READ .::.>

Welcome back Viktor Bogdan Helix Divisonal Leader

<....:: VOICE INPUT RECONIZED ::....>

<::. RECORDING.::>

<:::. Entry One .:::>
//<::::......................................................................:::::>\\
DATE 7:10:16

I have been noticeing new and devolping infections, oddly this started after I was demoted back to this position.
Although I have established a well rounded section in the Union I am now almost impossible to dislodge. <:: Audio.... Laughter ::>
But digressing back, I have seen this infection mutates fast, although its easy to diseffect. Its funny to see that its easy to cure yet very destructive, and only effects UU.

<:::. Entry Two .:::>
//<::::.......................................................................:::::>\\
 DATE 7:11:16
Benifactor code has saved me often I find it great to know my units help me keep some of my memory. Advisors are talkitive, they wish to relocate me to city 17 I am excited. As I miss our old sectorial I try now to get close to the new one. And now <::: BLACKED OUT :::>

<::. ENDING RECORDING .::>

<.::. ENTRY LOG BOOK FACIAL SCAN READ .::.>

Welcome back Viktor Bogdan Helix Divisonal Leader

<....:: VOICE INPUT RECONIZED ::....>

<::. RECORDING.::>

<:::. Entry One .:::>
//<::::......................................................................:::::>\\
DATE 7:15:16

I am enraged lately, I seem to not be able to control my anger it happens often now I do not see how I can remedy this. Just the other day a citizen walk past so I decided to hit a can off the trash and make him pick it up and hassled him angrly. I hope I never do so again I am not to do that often yet I did this ten times one day.

<:::. Entry Two .:::>
//<::::.......................................................................:::::>\\
DATE 7:16:16

I have stayed in med-bay for along time usually shirtless helps me relax and yet I can't focus I have been feeling human urges I wish were rid but sadly augments cannot help. I have also noticed Sectorial is odd.... She did once rest her head on me I am scared for my life so have hearing she "disposes" useless Units.

<:::. Entry Three .:::>
DATE 7:17:16

Two new units recruited. One Grid and another Uniform. Grid showed many great skill includeding engineering skills, which is great we need Grid units. Although I am glad we have new meat to terrorize I still feel odd about one unit <::. ERASED .::> Anyway I will hassle these units <::. AUDIO LAUGHING .::>

<::. ENDING RECORDING .::>
Koldisk The Wolf
Koldisk The Wolf

Back to top Go down

CCA-HELIX-DvL.67583 Voice logs Empty Re: CCA-HELIX-DvL.67583 Voice logs

Post by Sheldon5579 Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:09 pm

Sexy
Sheldon5579
Sheldon5579
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down