HalflingGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HalflingGaming
HalflingGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shutup868's Over-Powered Operator Application.

3 posters

Go down

Shutup868's Over-Powered Operator Application. Empty Shutup868's Over-Powered Operator Application.

Post by Shutup868 Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:02 pm

How long have you been with Halfling-Gaming?
I only joined a few days ago, so I'm fine if I don't get accepted, introduced to the server by Tony, and I really like how things go down here. However I'm seeing a lot of people that need some admin/OP assistance when there isn't one at the time, and since I'm very active I'd like to be able to teach them what they need to know.

Fixing problems examples

1. A person joins the game with the name of Gordon Freeman, what do you do?
Find him, pull him aside and explain to him that Role-playing needs to be serious, names too. Hopefully he'll co-operate and tell me what his real name wants to be, if he refuses, give a warning, if he still refuses, kick.
2. A person joins the game and makes a black character with a description of: "Likes to eat chicken and has watermelon seeds on his mouth and his pants hang down with his balls hanging out." What do you do?
Again, find him, pull him aside and give him the whole rap i explained in the first question. If he refuses to change his description, give him a warning, if he still refuses, kick.
3. Someone decides to raise their fists in the middle of roleplay and decides to punchwhore his way out of the roleplay, what do you do?
Grab him and pull him aside, explain to him that punchwhoring is not O.K. and can result in a ban, giving him a warning. If he punchwhores again, ban.
4. Someone joins saying "This server is absolute shit, I rate it 0/10 and suck my baws."(baws? or bawls? Just saying) What do you do?
Don't even bother with him, clearly a minge, kick. If he rejoins and continues, ban.
5. A person makes a female character with "Very big breasts and a nice ass" as her description, what do you do to this person?
Basically the exact same thing as Question 2. C'mon Gandy, you can make better questions than these.
6. A person goes up to a Civil Protection unit saying, "hey u wat du i du un dis swerver to pway?"
Come over and explain to him what Role-playing is and that it is serious, so he should be typing seriously and properly, giving him a warning. If he doesn't clean up his act, kick.
7. A person makes a character with a description of: "I like to hit people with my crowbar." What do you do?
HEY AREN'T YOU THE GORDON FREEMAN FROM QUESTION 1? I THOUGHT I KICKED YOU!!!!
But seriously though, give him the whole description rap and give a warning, if he doesn't co-operate, kick.

Why would you like to be a operator?
Well as I stated in the "how long have you been on the server" question, I've been noticing sometimes we need an admin/op when one isn't available/busy, and since I'm very active I'd like to be able to handle the situation that needs the op.

Shutup868

Back to top Go down

Shutup868's Over-Powered Operator Application. Empty Re: Shutup868's Over-Powered Operator Application.

Post by Sheldon5579 Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:40 am

Sexy
Sheldon5579
Sheldon5579
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Shutup868's Over-Powered Operator Application. Empty Re: Shutup868's Over-Powered Operator Application.

Post by Shutup868 Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:41 am

Gandy wants the D. Called two of my posts sexy today.

Shutup868

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:45 am

Congratulations Shutup868 APPLIED

Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutup868 Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:48 am

Sweet! Thanks guys!

Shutup868

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down