HalflingGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HalflingGaming
HalflingGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilfalcon's Operator App

2 posters

Go down

Lilfalcon's Operator App Empty Lilfalcon's Operator App

Post by Lilfalcon Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:04 am

How long have you been with Halfling-Gaming?: Ever since Frank started his Fallout RP

Fixing problems examples

1. A person joins the game with the name of Gordon Freeman, what do you do?: Bring him to an out of the way location, teach him that using said name is non-canon to the server. Then ask what he wants his name to be, then change his name. If he refuses, issue a warning, then if refused again, kick.

2. A person joins the game and makes a black character with a description of: "Likes to eat chicken and has watermelon seeds on his mouth and his pants hang down with his balls hanging out." What do you do?: Bring him to out of the way location, tell him to change his description, if he refuses, issue warning, still refusing, kick.

3. Someone decides to raise their fists in the middle of roleplay and decides to punchwhore his way out of the roleplay, what do you do?: Bring him to out of the way location, teach him that punchwhoring is wrong, refuse: Issue warning, Still refusing: Kick.

4. Someone joins saying "This server is absolute shit, I rate it 0/10 and suck my baws." What do you do?: This man is obviously a minge. Kick with extreme prejudice.

5. A person makes a female character with "Very big breasts and a nice ass" as her description, what do you do to this person?: Bring to out of the way location, ask him/her to change description, refuse: Warning, Refuse again: Kick

6. A person goes up to a Civil Protection unit saying, "hey u wat du i du un dis swerver to pway?": Bring the man to designated RP school and teach him the fundamentals of HL2RP.

7. A person makes a character with a description of: "I like to hit people with my crowbar." What do you do?: Bring to out of the way location, ask him to change description, refuse: Warning, Refuse again: Kick.

Why would you like to be a operator?: I'd like to help the server out. Also, I know a few staff in the community. I'm a Super Admin in Franks RP and I'd like to help out with this one too.

Lilfalcon

Back to top Go down

Lilfalcon's Operator App Empty Re: Lilfalcon's Operator App

Post by Sheldon5579 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:00 pm

Applied
Indeed, very well done.
Sheldon5579
Sheldon5579
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down