HalflingGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HalflingGaming
HalflingGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Please read] User permanently banned for being trolled by Operator??

3 posters

Go down

[Please read] User permanently banned for being trolled by Operator?? Empty [Please read] User permanently banned for being trolled by Operator??

Post by Keerf Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Today I got almost shocked, I have heard a story from an user that his friend got Perma banned after being trolled by an Junior admin.. AKA Operator!
Now.. I want to figure this out and solve this.
If you are the operator who did this, please respond to this message. If you don't, Idc who you are, But I'll have a big conversation about you with the Owner.
If the user/friend of the user would be so kind to explain who did this, and what Happend, please respond too.
Admin-Trolling is Abuse, Just like Randomly using /plysethealth and those things, if it was ment for fun of more than one, and does not annoy people then it is alright, As soon as someone says stop, you WILL stop. Thank you Operators, and User for telling me this story..
Indeed I do not know if it is true, I will look it up in our banned players.

NEW INFORMATION: Player banned with reason: LOL FAIL
Keerf
Keerf

Back to top Go down

[Please read] User permanently banned for being trolled by Operator?? Empty Re: [Please read] User permanently banned for being trolled by Operator??

Post by LucaGnome Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:13 am

I really hope, that not me. Becouse I was really drunk that day.
LucaGnome
LucaGnome

Back to top Go down

[Please read] User permanently banned for being trolled by Operator?? Empty Re: [Please read] User permanently banned for being trolled by Operator??

Post by Shutup868 Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:34 pm

lol! LOLlol! 

PONIES 4 LYFE
[Please read] User permanently banned for being trolled by Operator?? Anti-hate-shields

Shutup868

Back to top Go down

Post by Keerf Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:02 pm

[quote="Shutup868"]lol! LOLlol! 

Found it funny to do?...
Keerf
Keerf

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutup868 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:14 pm

LucaGnome wrote:I really hope, that not me. Becouse I was really drunk that day.

Shutup868

Back to top Go down

Post by LucaGnome Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:00 am

Shutup868 wrote:
LucaGnome wrote:I really hope, that not me. Becouse I was really drunk that day.

I was drunk, okay?
It's not my fault.
LucaGnome
LucaGnome

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutup868 Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Eh, it probably wasn't you. I don't think you'd be able to type very well while drunk. Unless of course you're just trying to cover your tracks by claiming to be drunk. Suspect Suspect Suspect 

PONIES 4 LYFE
[Please read] User permanently banned for being trolled by Operator?? Anti-hate-shields

Shutup868

Back to top Go down

Post by LucaGnome Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:48 am

Shutup868 wrote:Eh, it probably wasn't you. I don't think you'd be able to type very well while drunk. Unless of course you're just trying to cover your tracks by claiming to be drunk. Suspect Suspect Suspect 

SHIT! How do you knew? He asked me! I wasn't plannig to do that! He told me to! Please, shit, shit!
LucaGnome
LucaGnome

Back to top Go down

Post by Keerf Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:20 pm

LucaGnome wrote:
Shutup868 wrote:Eh, it probably wasn't you. I don't think you'd be able to type very well while drunk. Unless of course you're just trying to cover your tracks by claiming to be drunk. Suspect Suspect Suspect 

SHIT! How do you knew? He asked me! I wasn't plannig to do that! He told me to! Please, shit, shit!

Did I really tell you to get drunk?? :3
Keerf
Keerf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down