HalflingGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HalflingGaming
HalflingGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vortigaunt application

2 posters

Go down

Vortigaunt application  Empty Vortigaunt application

Post by The New Hipster Mon May 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Three paragraph backstory of how you came to earth:
The vortigaunt Lukā€™Torr was on his home planet living a peaceful life until the combine came and enslaved his planet. Luk'Torr along with many other vortigaunts went to xen (which is basically a dimensonal slingshot) until the black mesa incident occured and a portal opened to the earth.
Seeing the portal as a true escape he went through it along with many others appearing in black mesa.
Escaping with his life he decided to try and hide from the humans and live on earth. Until the combine came enslaved him and he is now a cleaning vortigaunt

What type of vortigaunt are you? A Enslaved Vortigaunt? Or a Free Vortigaunt? :
Enslaved =D (WITH DREAMS TO BE FREE!!)

Roleplay Examples for Enslaved Vortigaunts

The combine find you outside with citizens and raise their batons, what do you do?

Take the beating because I am nothing more than a lowly vortigaunt and if I even think of rebelling I will be shot

The commander drops his 9mm pistol on accident, what do you do?

Leave it for a unit to pick up unless told to grab it (if i grabbed it i would get beat)

You are told to clean the outside streets as a recruit leads you, but as he leads you he tells you he is freeing you, what do you do?

Leave with your freedom and run like hell to the slums (he does have dreams of becoming frees =3)

Roleplay Examples for Free Vortigaunts

You are talking with the rebel leader but as you do you hear footsteps of overwatch units approaching, what do you do?

Odds are the rebels would try and hide I would ask to go with them and survive. If they do not allow me to come with them I will hide until I am found and take what comes.

You are outside at night with no units in your location, suddenly there is screams, what do you do?

Try and ignore them most people are not kind to vortigaunts and theres not much a vortigaunt can do....

You are captured by the Combine although you have powers and are strapped to a torture chair you see the commander that put you there, what do you do?

Consider I am going to be tortured Assuming I could survive I would take it as it comes. BUT! if I was being killed I would make a final stand and attempt to kill him.
The New Hipster
The New Hipster

Back to top Go down

Vortigaunt application  Empty Re: Vortigaunt application

Post by Sheldon5579 Mon May 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Denied

You are not even a Admin.
Sheldon5579
Sheldon5579
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down