HalflingGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HalflingGaming
HalflingGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keerf's OTA application

3 posters

Go down

Keerf's OTA application Empty Keerf's OTA application

Post by Keerf Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:34 am

Please type up what OTA stands for and what it does, a minium of one paragraph, and a maximum of three :
The OTA, or Overwatch Transhuman Arms, is the main combine infantry unit used in judgement waivers, or special circumstances. They are Humans made 'better' with combine technology, and hard training. The Overwatch Transhuman Arms unit is highly trained in tactics, and is armored to the teeth. The OTA does not follow any orders from citizens, nor as obeying citizens.OTA units main tasks are: Amputating, Guarding, and Stabilizeing. OTA units are brainwashed and cannot go rouge.

IC information

Roleplay examples

You have been deployed to City45 due to anti-citizen reports, you approach their base after a long
time looking you near the entrance, but as soon as you pull the trigger there is a voice shouting "FREEZE!"
you turn around to see two anti-citizens, one with a MP7 and one with a 9mm pistol and you are armed with a
pulse rifle and a grenade, what do you do?
/me runs towards a safe place of cover, fireing blindly around while doing so.
[Me Radios:] Overwatch we have hostilities at my 10-20, requesting immediate backup.
/me fights until the death comes.

After clearing out a apartment which was home to some anti-citizens you come out to hear sniper fire, but a
sniper is no where to be seen. You have a pulse rifle and a 02 With you, what do you do?
[Me Radios:] Requesting back-up at location Apartment block. Target is ADW.
[Me] Zero-two take cover!
** Backup arrives with a dead anti-citizen and sniper rifle
The city admin decides to take a walk although he is accompanied by two units they are both shot and the city admin is taken captive,
How do you react to this case?
[Me] waits for the anti-citizens to take the City Admin inside an warehouse while keeping tracks of them at distance.
[Me] requests back-up while tracking.
**Backup arrives
**The whole Team rushes in, killing the anti-citizens in a firefight and saving the City Admin.

What division would you like to be?

Sword.

What type of OTA would you like to be?

OWS.
Keerf
Keerf

Back to top Go down

Keerf's OTA application Empty Re: Keerf's OTA application

Post by LucaGnome Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:47 am

Well... Good. Nice work, Keerf. OTA description is good.
+Support

GNOME APPROVED
LucaGnome
LucaGnome

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutup868 Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:28 pm

I like it. I think the RP parts were a little lacking, could have been longer. But nonetheless, I like it.

+Support
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PONIES 4 LYFE
Keerf's OTA application Anti-hate-shields

Shutup868

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down