HalflingGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HalflingGaming
HalflingGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ReagleEyes CCA Application

5 posters

Go down

ReagleEyes CCA Application Empty ReagleEyes CCA Application

Post by ReagleEyes Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:35 pm

CCA FORMAT

Requirements:

Name: Frank Sullivan

CID: 74672

Give a three paragraph summary of your characters life BEFORE the seven hour war: Frank Sullivan was an average office job man who lived in the US. He was a family man who had a wife and two small children at ages 2 and 4. His job paid him poorly and he was barley able to pay off his bills. Frank knew the bills would be on the rise and he had to do something, and fast.

He began to look for other jobs that would pay him more, but all his searching turned up in failure. He then started sucking up to his boss in attempt to get a raise, but this method failed and he resorted to other methods. He started to sabotage his work in secret so he could put is boss in a helpless feeling state, then he could come in and fix it all, and earn the respect of his co-workers and his boss, leading up to a raise.

Early into his scandal he was caught sabotaging the business and was quickly reported. Outraged, his boss fired him and Frank was left jobless. While breaking the news to his wife in private, a terrible argument was sparked, and before he knew it, she left him, taking the kids. Frank then broke down into depression and wished he could take it all back. Though what was done, was done, and Frank swore to himself that he would forever be loyal to his superiors and never lie to them.

Roleplay examples:

You and your partner find a anti-citizen yelling about the union and how bad it is, what do you do?
Issue him no more then 2 warnings and if there is any further non-compliance he will then be tied, searched and detained.

You have standard 03 equipment, five citizen approach you cornering you saying "Drop the items!" What do you do?
Being clearly outnumbered, I drop my items and as they turn around I request backup to my location while mentioning the citizen amount and what contraband they have obtained from me.

You have standard 01 equipment,the City Admin decides to go outside for a stroll along the city, while outside rebels attack you. What do you do?
With the administrators life on the line I would get him/her to the nearest one entrance shelter from the rebels, call in for backup and return fire keeping my distance. If the rebels are attacking in hand to hand combat I would take out my large combat knife to engage them while getting the administrator back from the battle.

Reasons for joining the CCA?
To maintain the cities peace among the citizens, and to strike down order on anti-citizens, to maintain the overall civil state of society.
What skills will be useful in the CCA that you have acquired?

I have loyalty to all superiors above me and the CAA that stand by my side, and I provide physical strength.

What is the importance of the CCA?
To enforce rules, guide citizens, and to protect civil society.

End of application.

Last edited by ReagleEyes on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:32 am; edited 6 times in total
ReagleEyes
ReagleEyes

Back to top Go down

ReagleEyes CCA Application Empty +Support

Post by RPSim Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:33 am

Spoiler:
Good to see you fixed the problem,I have decided I will,
+Support
Its a acceptable application overall,I think you could have made the backstory longer,and include the Seven hour war in it possibly.And I think one or two of the situations could be better,but acceptable.

Last edited by RPSim on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
RPSim
RPSim

Back to top Go down

ReagleEyes CCA Application Empty Re: ReagleEyes CCA Application

Post by Raklo Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:42 am

If you were in the police force, you would already be dead.. all government was killed by the UU.
Fix this and I might re-consider.

- Support
Raklo
Raklo

Back to top Go down

Post by ReagleEyes Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:26 am

Thanks for the feedback, I have fully changed the back story to something that will work.
ReagleEyes
ReagleEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon5579 Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:20 am

-Thinking

It has mistakes, mostly the backstory part, but give me about a hour and I will return with a answer.
Sheldon5579
Sheldon5579
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyhard Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:26 pm

+Support
Because I like this guys back story and I have seen his roleplay as CCA on many other servers.

johnnyhard

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyhard Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:14 pm

Gandalf5579 wrote:-Thinking

It has mistakes, mostly the backstory part, but give me about a hour and I will return with a answer.

Sent at 9:20 AM current time 9:14 PM Not trying to be a douche, but an hour for you is more like over 9 for me.

johnnyhard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon5579 Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:34 pm

Accepted
Sheldon5579
Sheldon5579
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content