HalflingGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HalflingGaming
HalflingGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keerfs' CCA application

3 posters

Go down

Keerfs' CCA application Empty Keerfs' CCA application

Post by Keerf Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:31 am

CCA Application
Name: Frederick de Boer

CID: 88373

Give a three paragraph summary of your characters life BEFORE the seven hour war:
My name is Frederick de Boer, I lived in Amsterdam, now the not very famous city34. I helped at a supermarket called 'Albert Hein', Shortly the AH. I learned a lot about paperwork, since I managed to become the Albert Hein’s Financial manager. It was a hard job, every day I had to do a lot of paperwork, easy things, but the amount of work made it hard.

A few years later, some weird things called, patrol storms or something started to occur. A lot of weird looking creatures came in our country. Since we did not have special laws about fire-arms, the only thing that we could do was hope. Five days later, The Government decided it was best for the citizens to arm themselves. In this small time, I had to learn how to use a gun quickly, and so it happened, otherwise I would not be writing this application.

The storms continued, I hid in a forest, because I was afraid of being killed by escaped prisoners of a nearby prison. Every day, there were multiple fights on the streets, food was scarce to find, I found a sniper rifle of a man killed by those creatures called Vortigaunts or something. Whenever there were hostiles coming to my base, I could just shoot them. This continued for some time, and then they came, the Universal Union, the great leaders of the Universe! They came to bring peace, and so be it.

Roleplay examples:

You and your partner find a anti-citizen yelling about the union and how bad it is, what do you do?
[Me]: Citizen

[Me]: Wall, now!

[Citizen] ** Refuses

[Me]: Second Warning given! To the wall! Move it!

[Partner & Me]** Uses pressure to get him to the wall 

[Citizen] ** Citizen moves to the wall.

[Me] ** Attempts to tie the citizen.

[Citizen] ** Doesn’t struggle.

[Partner] Radios: Detaining and re-educating citizen.
You have standard 03 equipment, five citizen approach you cornering you saying "Drop the items!" What do you do?
[Me]** Drops his 9mm and MP7.

[Anti-citizens] **Pick the items up and walk away, to not get attention of the other CCAs

[Me] Radios: Back-up!, anti-citizens robbed me, They are armed!

[Other CCAs] ** Run towards the Anti-citizens, Forcing them to get to the wall, and amputate them.
You have standard 01 equipment ,the City Admin decides to go outside for a stroll along the city, while outside rebels attack you. What do you do?
[Me] Radios:  Back-up Needed, Anti-citizens are attacking!

[Me] Radios:  CA, Try to get as far away from us as possible!
/it **Back-up arrives of four units.
/it Bullets fly through the air, hitting CCA, and anti-citizens
[Me]: Minor hits continueing prosecution!
/it The bullets keep flying

/it All the anti-citizens are dead on the ground, along with two CCA
Reasons for joining the CCA?
To protect the City from Anti-citizens, and ensure that citizens will behave themselves.

What skills will be useful in the CCA that you have acquired?
My Long-range Shooting skills, my paperwork skills, and survival skills.

What is the importance of the CCA?
To benefit both human kind, and our benefactors

End of application.
Extra information about this APP:

I took 6 rebels for the third RP example, and 5 CCA excluding me.
This application is 244 words backstory, believe me, it doesn't look like 244,  with a total of 539 words.
Keerf
Keerf

Back to top Go down

Keerfs' CCA application Empty Re: Keerfs' CCA application

Post by Raklo Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:04 pm

The fact that I could read through this in two minutes proved that this application is never the less short. 

- Support
Raklo
Raklo

Back to top Go down

Post by Keerf Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:27 pm

Raklo wrote:The fact that I could read through this in two minutes proved that this application is never the less short. 

- Support

Okay, I will change the backstory, just because it was too short again... **Will fix it tomorrow at Dutch time**
Keerf
Keerf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon5579 Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:15 am

Applied

Small, but agreeable. I like how you actually used some lore in your backstory with portal storms and such.

Sheldon5579
Sheldon5579
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down