HalflingGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HalflingGaming
HalflingGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eldorion's OTA Application

2 posters

Go down

Eldorion's OTA Application Empty Eldorion's OTA Application

Post by Eldorion Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:33 am

OOC Information

This appilcation requires you a CCA unit over the 03 Rank, if you do please name him or her: CCA.GRID.DvL

Please type up what OTA stands for and what it does, a minium of one paragraph, and a maximum of three : OTA stands for Overwatch Transhuman Arms. A OTA unit is basically called out when lets say a riot breaks out. Or a unit goes rogue and kills lots of other units. They are basically peace keepers they make sure out of hand things get under control. They are brainwashed to server thee UNION at all times so they follow any order. You can order them to go suicide bomb someone, they will do it. They are built to follow orders from 03 up.

IC information

Roleplay examples

You have been deployed to City45 due to anti-citizen reports, you approach their base after a long
time looking you near the entrance, but as soon as you pull the trigger there is a voice shouting "FREEZE!"
you turn around to see two anti-citizens, one with a MP7 and one with a 9mm pistol and you are armed with a
pulse rifle and a grenade, what do you do? I would dive for the closest cover and begin firing upon them attempting to kill them. If I could not kill them easily with my pulse rifle I would throw a grenade at their feet if I can to kill them or at least fatally wound them.

After clearing out a apartment which was home to some anti-citizens you come out to hear sniper fire, but a
sniper is no where to be seen. You have a pulse rifle and a 02 With you, what do you do?

I would run for cover and scout the area looking for the sniper. If I were to find him I would attempt to get up to where he is and kill him.

The city admin decides to take a walk although he is accompanied by two units they are both shot and the city admin is taken captive,
How do you react to this case?

I would follow any orders my superior officer gives me. They would probably order me to go find the place they have him taken captive and amputate any anti-citizens in there and get the City Admin back to safety.

What division would you like to be?

Stinger
Echo?
Apex?
Sword?
Cloak?

What type of OTA would you like to be?

OWS (Overwatch Soldier)
EOW (Elite Overwatch)

Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Eldorion's OTA Application Empty Re: Eldorion's OTA Application