HalflingGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HalflingGaming
HalflingGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Pyle's Vort Application.

3 posters

Go down

Private Pyle's Vort Application. Empty Private Pyle's Vort Application.

Post by Private Pyle Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:03 am

Three paragraph backstory of how you came to earth:
My name is Gro'fech,my people lived in peace and harmony.We are a wise race...But were captured by an even powerful race, The Universal Union.They forced their way into our universe, onto our planet,Externov. The elders were forced to give knowledge under the threat of execution, even though they told, they were still executed. Our brothers and sisters were killed for disobeying, those that listened got enslaved. After being forced onto the combine ships, we was transported to Earth....A planet inhabited by humans. They invaded Earth in seven hours, Earth didn't stand a chance to their supreme knowledge. Everyone of our brothers and sisters were spread across the plant of Earth. Earth has been slaughtered by those that rebelled and that were under a certain age. Earth's population decreased every day, making the planet's chances of rescue dwindling. I was transferred city to city, my energy depleting along with it. The race of the Vortigaunts is nothing more then a resource used for work. Vortigaunts are being slaughtered for rebelling and attempting to escape, even the patrols are becoming deadlier. The energy of my race is dwindling, but some still have it, for they have escaped. The end is near for the race of the Vortigaunts...But there are bits of hope left....

Roleplay Examples for Enslaved Vortigaunts

The combine find you outside with citizens and raise their batons, what do you do? I don't move, as if I try to flee I would be killed or beaten even more.

The commander drops his 9mm pistol on accident, what do you do? I say "Allow me, master". and bend over to pick it up, giving it to him.

You are told to clean the outside streets as a recruit leads you, but as he leads you he tells you he is freeing you, what do you do? I don't do as the recruit says, for if I leave the collar I wear will explode.

Roleplay Examples for Free Vortigaunts

You are talking with the rebel leader but as you do you hear footsteps of overwatch units approaching, what do you do?
I warn the leader, and then run into hiding.

You are outside at night with no units in your location, suddenly there is screams, what do you do? I would try to go undetected, to that location I heard the screams in any way I could.

You are captured by the Combine although you have powers and are strapped to a torture chair you see the commander that put you there, what do you do? I would attempt to melt the binds, the attempt to make a distraction so I could flee.

End of application.

P.S: I hope this is accepted. afro
Private Pyle
Private Pyle

Back to top Go down

Private Pyle's Vort Application. Empty Re: Private Pyle's Vort Application.

Post by Koldisk The Wolf Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:23 pm

Good application I like it, short but it has it points and good examples.....

I choose...

ACCEPTED
Koldisk The Wolf
Koldisk The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Private Pyle Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:38 pm

Thanks. I will be on later today or tonight. I will make the charater then.
Private Pyle
Private Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Private Pyle Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:05 am

Sorry it wasnt long. There is only so much my fingers can handle and that my mind can create.
Private Pyle
Private Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Keerf Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:30 am

Private Pyle wrote:Sorry it wasnt long. There is only so much my fingers can handle and that my mind can create.
I know I am a bit late with responding, but I really liked this application, even though it wasn't three paragraphs!
Keerf
Keerf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down