HalflingGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HalflingGaming
HalflingGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raklo's Vortiguant Application

4 posters

Go down

Raklo's Vortiguant Application Empty Raklo's Vortiguant Application

Post by Raklo Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:51 am

Three paragraph backstory of how you came to Earth: I was born to my wise father Ral'lum and my caring mother Bri'ie. During my time on my homeworld, I learned how to survive and to worship the Nihilanth, as he was our ruler and protector. To this day, I despise him due to him letting one of my friends, Poi'Is , die under his rule. Years later, my homeworld was invaded by the 'Universal Union' as many seem to call them. My species fled to Xen, along with the Nihilanth. I worked in a factory for a while, healing many other Vortiguants that were injured in the factorys. I have only had part in one resurrection, but many situations have I had to heal injured Vortiguants. The Nihilanth fount a rift after a while, leading to Earth.

I along with many went through the rift to escape the oncoming Union. On Earth, I met many people of the Human species, most fleeing from me, some even attempting to attack me. Soon, the Union came, I ran. Few Humans help me, but three helped so that we could survive. Two of the three died. Another was put into captivity by the Union. During the time with them, we were around a city. The Union located most of the Human race in seperate cities, so we were trapped inside the city within hours.

I learned that the masked ones were hostile, wanting to put me into captivity or make sure that my existance was no longer. In the city, I met a friend, Zev'elm I met him whilst I was traveling in the 'Slums' of the city. Whilst looking on things to feast on, I fount him. To this day, we have been friends. We both agree that the Vortiguant race shouldn't be enslaved any longer. I, Ali'Run am a surviving Vortiguant, and I will live for long days to come. Until my death is positive, I will attempt to free the Vortiguant race for good.

What type of Vortigaunt are you a Enslaved Vortigaunt or a Free Vortigaunt? : Free Vortiguant

Free Vortiguant Roleplay Examples

You are talking with the Resistance leader but as you do you hear footsteps of Overwatch units approaching, what do you do?
Warn the Resistance leader that the masked ones are coming, and attempt to hide myself as they have much more power, compared to their weaponry and my powers.

You are outside at night with no units in your location, suddenly there is screams, what do you do?
Attempt to find the source of the screams, and assist the person. If they are hurt, I would attempt to heal them using my Vortiguant powers.

You are captured by the Combine although you have powers and are strapped to a torture chair you see the commander that put you there, what do you do?
Do nothing and accept my fate, as there are too many people for me to fend off in the Nexus. If I am to die or be enslaved, I would accept it.

Special Features: Ali'Run is smart, thus him knowing many things. He also is skilled with his medical abilitys such as using his healing powers to fix wounds to resurrecting. This is due to him working in a dangerous factory and many people being injured every now and then from the dangerous work. He can also control his energy fairly well, being able to emit it quickly when ever needed. With his energy emitting quickly , he can do many things with his powers such as lift medium sized objects to healing people with it.

End of application.

Last edited by Raklo on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Raklo
Raklo

Back to top Go down

Raklo's Vortiguant Application Empty Re: Raklo's Vortiguant Application

Post by Raklo Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:53 am

Yes, Vortiguants do have powers to heal people. If you remember: in Episode 2 of HL2 Vortiguants resurrect Alyx using their powers.
Raklo
Raklo

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walrus the third Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:11 pm

I am gonna give some support for this for three reasons
- I quite liked the backstory.
-This is Antaoly we are talking about.
-And we need more free vorts.

SUPPORT+
John Walrus the third
John Walrus the third

Back to top Go down

Post by RPSim Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:13 pm

Spoiler:
Open this up,I put my answer to this in there!
I did this because of specific reasoning.
RPSim
RPSim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon5579 Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:36 pm

Applied
Sheldon5579
Sheldon5579
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down