HalflingGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HalflingGaming
HalflingGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPSim's Vortiguant application!

3 posters

Go down

RPSim's Vortiguant application! Empty RPSim's Vortiguant application!

Post by RPSim Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:42 am

Vortigaunt Format

Must be a trusted admin or a Super Admin to continue.

Three paragraph backstory of how you came to earth:My name is Zev'elm,I was born to my father,Mel'Zven,and mother, Jae'Uon.I learned to survive like all the other Vortiguants did,and I learned to worship and listen to the Nihilanth,also I was very smart,and more advanced at my powers then the others.I now despise the Nihilanth years later letting the 'Universal Union' as they called themself invade our home making us have to leave to Xen,along with the Nihilanth who I despised.After we got there at a point of time the Nihilanth found a rift,leading to Earth.Myself,and many others went through the rift avoiding the oncoming Union.

We all were then on Earth,we all roamed around meeting the Humans,some nice,and some very rude,saying things about us,or attempting to kill us even.Soon after being on Earth the Union came.the Union trapped me,along with the Humans,and some of the Vortiguant,in a city they said we were in.I and many others went to a place they called the 'Slums'.At the 'Slums' I met many nice,and interesting people.Along those people I found a Vortiguant like myself,whose name was the Ali'Run.We met in the 'Slums' as they called it,I found him whilst he was scavenging for food.

We both agreed that the Vortiguant race shouldn't be enslaved any longer.We are still friends to this day.I Zev'elm I am a surviving Vortiguant,and will live until the end of my days.And until then,along with my new found friend,I will attempt to free the Vortiguant race,.And attempt to escape this cruel place we have been put in.And this is the Zev'elm's story.

What type of vortigaunt are you? A Enslaved Vortigaunt? Or a Free Vortigaunt? :Free Vortiguant

Roleplay Examples for Enslaved Vortigaunts

The combine find you outside with citizens and raise their batons, what do you do?

The commander drops his 9mm pistol on accident, what do you do?

You are told to clean the outside streets as a recruit leads you, but as he leads you he tells you he is freeing you, what do you do?

Roleplay Examples for Free Vortigaunts

You are talking with the rebel leader but as you do you hear footsteps of overwatch units approaching, what do you do?:Warn the Rebel leader the Union's Men are coming.And attempt to hide myself,not wanting to risk the fight,them being to powerful with their weaponry,and such.

You are outside at night with no units in your location, suddenly there is screams, what do you do?:Go to check the screams,and if their is a hurt person attempt to heal them with my powers.

You are captured by the Combine although you have powers and are strapped to a torture chair you see the commander that put you there, what do you do?:Do nothing and accept what is to come.

End of application.

Last edited by RPSim on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
RPSim
RPSim

Back to top Go down

RPSim's Vortiguant application! Empty Hope this is good

Post by RPSim Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:11 pm

I hope this is a good application guys this is my first time ever making a vortiguant application,so yes if its not good i'm sorry.
Hope you guys like it and give me a +Support if you think I should be accepted please!If you dont think I should just yet,because of some errors or such,then please tell me the reason and ill fix the error or whatever else is wrong!
RPSim
RPSim

Back to top Go down

RPSim's Vortiguant application! Empty Re: RPSim's Vortiguant application!

Post by Raklo Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:14 pm

+ SUPPORT
Fairly good application if I must talk about it.
See you on the battlefield Zev'elm!
Raklo
Raklo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon5579 Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:03 pm

-Thinking and fix it

Back story seems too short and I will think about it if you fix it.
Sheldon5579
Sheldon5579
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon5579 Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:52 pm

Applied
Sheldon5579
Sheldon5579
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down